Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/classifieds-buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Would anyone be interested in... (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/classifieds-buy-sell-trade/would-anyone-interested-167640.html)

BrynF_UK 10-03-2007 03:25 PM

Would anyone be interested in...

These are NOT for sale yet

I have two Intel Celeron D processors that i do not need anymore. One was the original processor in an eMachines desktop, and the other i bought off eBay to replace it - but then discovered that it was in fact the motherboard that was broken - long story short i have two processors i don't need.

Now, i can not guarantee that both work since i have no other motherboard to test them on. BUT, the eMachines did get a new motherboard before it broken again - and the processor worked then too - and the one i got off eBay was clearly described as being tested - but, like i said, i cant guarantee this.

Also, I have Western Digital 10Gb IDE Hard Drive (Not S-ATA compatible) that does work and has been formatted. Useful as a slave or backup hard drive. If needed i can supply a second IDE cable.

I also have a stick of DDR 512Mb RAM, and a DVD-ROM and CD-RW drive - both of which do not come with the front panels since they have custom eMachines panels. Both are IDE also, and if needed i could supply an additional IDE cable.

Anyone who has an interest in any of these can PM me or just post in this thread - i may not be able to reply until tomorrow (3rd October). I can post pictures if you need - but seeing how they are not for sale im not sure.

Thank you :D

Brookfield 10-05-2007 04:57 AM

Re: Would anyone be interested in...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrynF_UK (Post 685750)
These are NOT for sale yet

I have two Intel Celeron D processors that i do not need anymore. One was the original processor in an eMachines desktop, and the other i bought off eBay to replace it - but then discovered that it was in fact the motherboard that was broken - long story short i have two processors i don't need.

Now, i can not guarantee that both work since i have no other motherboard to test them on. BUT, the eMachines did get a new motherboard before it broken again - and the processor worked then too - and the one i got off eBay was clearly described as being tested - but, like i said, i cant guarantee this.

Also, I have Western Digital 10Gb IDE Hard Drive (Not S-ATA compatible) that does work and has been formatted. Useful as a slave or backup hard drive. If needed i can supply a second IDE cable.

I also have a stick of DDR 512Mb RAM, and a DVD-ROM and CD-RW drive - both of which do not come with the front panels since they have custom eMachines panels. Both are IDE also, and if needed i could supply an additional IDE cable.

Anyone who has an interest in any of these can PM me or just post in this thread - i may not be able to reply until tomorrow (3rd October). I can post pictures if you need - but seeing how they are not for sale im not sure.

Thank you :D

Thanks Bryn, posting this really helps, if you go ahead, pics with handwritten notes will be needed, cheers! :)

celegorm 10-05-2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brookfield (Post 686415)
Thanks Bryn, posting this really helps, if you go ahead, pics with handwritten notes will be needed, cheers! :)

If he's not selling, there is not need for pictures. This is just an interst check.

Out of curiosity, what socket are the Celerons?

BrynF_UK 10-05-2007 11:04 AM

Celeron's are both socket 478

I've not decided on a price - but it wont be much :)

I'll get some pics up tonight - just to be safe :D

BF2player 10-05-2007 02:13 PM

I might be interested. What is the "thought" price?

BrynF_UK 10-05-2007 02:21 PM

for the celerons?

BF2player 10-05-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrynF_UK (Post 686542)
for the celerons?

Nope, I'm talking about the car you own.

Of course the celerons.

BrynF_UK 10-05-2007 04:14 PM

lol hardy har har

well it could have been the hard drive...

anyway, i guess anything over $20 not including shipping since that depends where you are - but it doesn't weight much. I'm going to make a thread selling them in a few minutes once i get pics up