Phone Trade~~

G35x

Golden Master
Anyone intrested in making a clean swap for a sony w600i mp3 player phone. It has a 1.3mp camera, 256mb memorry built in, charger, headphone and headphone adapter. Anything that has equal value and I like, then we can trade. Im tired of this phne, I want something fresh just trying to change it up. The phone has NOTHING wrong with it, if you're intrested Ill post real pics.

W600i.jpg

i have a v800, it's sexy as hell but it's missing the front grill, i like that phoen alot but it looks like the value is way more than a v800. i got mine upgraded like no other too! nice phone, odds are you don't want a v800 though. :p

G35x said:
lol you guessed corect.
lol definately, glad to see you had a nice phone, what are you lookign for, or just looking for anything new to play with? imo, i love SE's menus and stuff, thats why i will probably stick with sony ericsson :D

dude that phone is awsome, if it was Verizon i would definitly consider buying it :cool:, i'll check around with people I know

Thanks guys, yeah I usually ditch phones after 6 months, just a habbit. I mean notinng wrong with it,. because it still holds value you know. Anyone have a d807, or any nice slider?

Back
Top Bottom