Pc: Cpu, Ram

My dell just screwed me over big time. So I salvaged what I could. I also had a couple parts laying around in my house, so I've decided to sell them, but before I want a price check (no need for pics then right?)

Here's what will be going up for sale:

-Intel P4 2.8GHz
-Corsair/Nanya 512MB PC4200 RAM (for laptops, 1GB total)
-Unknown brand (came with my dell) 2x256MB PC24200 RAM
-3-piece Logitech Speakers/Microsoft USB mouse/Dell USB Keyboard (I'm thinking $20 tops for this; the mouse and keyboard are wired)

So yeah, if you could give me some prices on those it'd be great. I might put them up for sale here too, the only reason I'm not sure is because I don't have paypal so I don't know any other method of online payment other than paypal. And if I do put them up here or if anyone is interested I'll upload pics.

@Bullzi: If you're interested you could come to town pick it up lol.

Workstation.jpg

Image000.jpg

Heatsink not for sale lol, DVD ROM is not for sale either, but if you're interested I'll let it go for like $5. It's stock from Dell. I hope you can see the Speakers from the first picture...it's already packaged with the keyboard and mouse so I'm too lazy to remove that.

edit: You can't see the bass but it's underneath the table on the other side. And I hope I don't have to put a name tag on that picture, I'm sure many of you have seen my room lol.

well i would be interested but i just scored a gateway tower with a pentium D today. only problem, is that two of the ram slots are bad.. still will make a good server with dual 400gb sata's, a 250 and an 80 for os. :p. otherwise i'd take you up on the offer :)

Back
Top Bottom