Interest Check: Athlon 3200, 7800 GS OC, 1.5GB

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, i just wanted to see if anybody was interested in the system below...

Abit 754 Mobo AGP
AMD Athlon 3200+
Dual 500watt psu's
BFG GeForce 7800 GS OC 256mb gddr3 AGP8x (overclocking monster)
1.5GB PC3200
300GB IDE Seagate Barracuda
Compaq Evo Case (POS, but it does the job)

as of right now, im not thinking about parting it out, but if all parts are accounted for, i might part it out

idk, just felt like dual psu's :) my 7800 was doing the beeping/whining thing from the speaker on it due to not enough power, so i had to add another psu to take care of the fans and drives, then i have a psu dedicated to the mobo and gpu, i dont think they are truely 500watt

The beeping whining due to now enough power? I have never heard of that. My speakers will make an odd buzzing nouse sometimes, but thats cause my phone is too close I think.

Ya my speakers do that too... its like

dadada ------------- bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buuuuuuuuuuuuuuzz buzz buzz buzz

Because of my phone :)

Lol, once in Spanish we were listening to a recording, and I was texting in the front row right next to it, and all of a sudden the thing starts beeping like crazy and the teacher FREAKS OUT. It was hilarious.

Haha... didn't know it worked form that far away, it's usually when i'm close up to my speakers that it starts to buzz

If it's a cheap set of speakers, like mine, then they're probably just going bad.

I bought a set of speakers for around 20 USD, they lasted about three years, and have now lost all sense of sound.

I have to repeatedly hit them against the wall, until it works, but then it only works for about five minutes.

I eventually just gave up and put in a headset instead.

EDIT: But try replacing the speakers and see if it does that.

Back
Top Bottom