Hey, anybody interested in this?

David-Brand

In Runtime
Hey, my name is David Brand. im looking to buy a new graphics card, but for that i need cash lol.
and so im trying to sell a few web templates.

I have this one
http://www.phantom-design.com/Template-for-site.jpg
which if perfect for a web design company.
it comes with

fully layered psd's
fully coded
and an exclusive license.

so, anybody interested?

Thnx
David

David-Brand said:
Hey, my name is David Brand. im looking to buy a new graphics card, but for that i need cash lol.
and so im trying to sell a few web templates.

I have this one
http://www.phantom-design.com/Template-for-site.jpg
which if perfect for a web design company.
it comes with

fully layered psd's
fully coded
and an exclusive license.

so, anybody interested?

Thnx
David

I'm not really interested in Web Templates, however, since you are desperate for money, you could sell me that old computer of yours .... *cough*
:cool:

cough.....cough....my out-dated aunts got it!!
HAHHAHA

sorry lol
David.

but, you could always buy the template and seel it on for about 2-3 times the amount u got it for.................

David-Brand said:
cough.....cough....my out-dated aunts got it!!
HAHHAHA

sorry lol
David.

but, you could always buy the template and seel it on for about 2-3 times the amount u got it for.................

*cough*

Why would I want templates? I have no "urge" to go and make myself a website, can't be assed to pay for decent hosting and to buy a domain ... buying a template would be useless for me ... and anyways, if i really needed one, I would either try making one myself or pull in a favour someone owes me. :p

C'mon .... what the hell would your Aunt be using it for?

*BTW - for people who care. I should be getting my neighbours comp on Monday at the latest, I will post specs ASAP. Jax (Even though i loathe his very soul right now) seemed kinda interested in selling his old clapped out comp, with an over 1GB Hard disk etc etc. Though i do hate him right now so there is a slim chance on that happening.*

If I wanted templates, I too would make em myself! Don't think you'll have much joy selling them on here, but i'm sure you'll find some mug to buy them eventually!

Besides, you can't be that hard up, surely! Graphics cards aren't that expensive nowadays! :rolleyes:

right, im selling this for £20!
THATS IT lol.
any1 interested?.
cos i need another 20 and ill have enough for my card.

£20!!!!
IT ISNT EXCATLEY MUCH IS IT LOL!

Thanks
David

Yeah, he has a Xinam has a point! A Computer Forum full of people who spend most of their time on a computer would not be a place to sell, for whatever price Website Templates.

Back
Top Bottom