Gaming PC For Sale

chrishouse4

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, first time here. A week ago, I built a gaming PC for myself to enjoy. Since then, something has came up and I already need to get rid of it. I've never even got a chance to play a game on it yet but it has to go. It consists of:

-AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego
-DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard
-XFX GeForce 7800GT
-Corsair ValueSelect 2GB (2x1GB)
-Western Digital 250GB (16 MB Cache)
-NZXT Lexa Black/Silver Aluminum Case (With blue LED's and a cold cathode)
-Antec Truepower II 550W PSU
-Lite-On SHW-160P6S DVD Burner
-Windows XP Pro

I must get at least $1550 out of it (Exactly what I have in it). I need to sell it quick so if you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

u parting out?

i want these:
-DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard
-XFX GeForce 7800GT
-Corsair ValueSelect 2GB (2x1GB)

so could u post some individual prices on each and a "combo" price.

how much are you going for the dvd burner? could you do this on ebay?

Sorry guys but I really just want to sell the thing as a whole. If anyone wants the entire thing, I could set up a quick auction on eBay if you would like.

I really don't want to part the entire thing out..I just need the money quick for all of it. I would consider parting it out if you bought 3/4 of the parts or so but not just one of this or one of that. Sorry. If anyone wants to buy the whole PC, I will sell it for $1450 (Shipped). I'll set up an eBay auction if you would like so you know I'm not just trying to take your money (My address is confirmed with eBay and PayPal and all that what not but if the payment is sent PayPal, i'll get screwed over with $60 in fees). If you have any questions you can e-mail me at chris_house4@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Alright, how about this. You take offers on the parts and once you got 3/4s of the computer sold to people you will sell for parts. like ill take the mobo and harddrive maybe, mike would take cpu and psu, and once most of the things have new homes you'll accually start selling them so you dont have to sell part by part over time just sell every part all at once to different people. dunno if that would work and hope you get what i am trying to say lol.

I could do that...But the total would still have to equal what I'm asking for the whole PC. That would be kind of hard even if the parts are brand new. I could try..Couldn't hurt. I guess just start offering on the stuff...

Back
Top Bottom