FS - NEW Dell XPS M1710, Core 2 Duo, 2.3GHZ, 2GB Ram, 100GB HD

jburdsall

Beta member
I have 2 brand new units, factory sealed Dell XPS M1710 notebooks. Retail price is $4036. Your cost is $2950/unit. These units were purchased for 2 sales reps that as it turns out no longer require them. These units are still in unopened boxes and they come with Dell's 3 year complete care warranty. I've had these for about a month now so there is about 2 years and 11 months worth of warranty left. We would prefer to keep the shipping within the US or Canada but can ship to the UK if needed. We also can except all major credit cards. If you're interested please let me know. If you need actual pictures please let me know. I have references also if need (since I'm new to the board)

Here's a link to show the laptop.

http://www.ctwholesale4u.com/xpsfront.jpg

Specs:

XPS M1710, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7600 (2.33GHz/667MHz/4MB)
17 inch UltraSharp TrueLife Wide-screen WUXGA with Black LCD Cover
2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM 677MHZ,2 DIMM, for XPS M1710
512MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX, for XPS M1710
100GB 7200RPM SATA HARD DRIVE XPS 1710
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 English
Integrated 10/100/1000 NetworkCard and Modem for Inspiron
8X DVD+/-RW Drive, for XPS M1710
Roxio Creator Basic/MyDVD Basic
Sonic Cineplayer
Integrated High Definition Audio, Inspiron
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Mini Card (54Mbps) for XPS M1710
Dell Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module (2.0 + EDR),for Inspiron
Network Associates McAfee 7.0,English, 15-Month Subscription
80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery, for XPS M1710
Microsoft Works 8.5 Plus Office Trial, for Inspiron
CompleteCare Accidental DamageService, Inspiron, 3 Year
Next Business Day Parts and Labor On-Site Response, 3 Year

Payment via:

- Wire Transfer in US$ to Business Account
- Money Order/Cashier's Check sent with tracking # (payment must fully clear before we ship)
- USA issued AMEX/MC/Visa (3.5% fee) processed by our merchant account (will only ship to physical billing address). Your order will ship after your payment has cleared into our account.

Thank you,

Jeff

jburdsall said:
I have 2 brand new units, factory sealed Dell XPS M1710 notebooks. Retail price is $4036. Your cost is $2950/unit. These units were purchased for 2 sales reps that as it turns out no longer require them. These units are still in unopened boxes and they come with Dell's 3 year complete care warranty. I've had these for about a month now so there is about 2 years and 11 months worth of warranty left. We would prefer to keep the shipping within the US or Canada but can ship to the UK if needed. We also can except all major credit cards. If you're interested please let me know. If you need actual pictures please let me know. I have references also if need be, (since I'm new to the board.
Jeff
Can you assure our admin that this isn't a business advert, which is not allowed?, only you say "we", I await your reply

Back
Top Bottom