FS: Gaming/Multimedia Computer

prvteye2003

Beta member
Hello. This is my first post here. I usually hang out over at Anandtech.com. Anyway, trying to sell my computer so I thought I'd try here. This is also posted at Anand. I have references under elrdmr at heatware.com or you can look here for my heat. Anyway, here goes:

• Lian Li PC65 custom aluminum case w/window and 5 80mm 50cfm case fans(1 back, 2 front, 1 blow hole, 1 window), and Antec TRU 380w psu.
  • Asus A7N8X DLX mobo...you know it, you love it....nuff said
  • AMD 2500+ Barton chip (pre-lock), runs at 3200+ speeds no problem
  • Corsair XMS TwinPack 2x256mb pc3200 (xtreme low latency speed memory)....runs at 2-3-2-6 1T.....nuff said
  • Western Digital 36GB Raptor hdd...that's right, 10000rpm's....nuff said
  • ATI 9800 Pro AIW...best AIW on the market...comes with all original hardware including original box
  • NEC 1300A DVD/RW dual format .....never even burned a dvd with it....I've maybe burned 6 cd's with it.
  • LG CDRW 52x24x52....burnt maybe 10-15 cd's with this one...very fast, never burned a coaster with it.
  • LG CDRW 12x8x32.....burned maybe 5 cd's with this one
  • Includes floppy drive
  • I will also include a blue cold cathode light

$1300 OBO shipped to lower 48. Canada will be higher of course.
Don't be afraid to make offers though. But, please only make REASONABLE offers.

Shipping on this will be standard shipping via fedex or ups. If you want expedited shipping, I ask that you pay for it. For safety reasons, I would much rather remove the video card and motherboard and ship them seperately. If you have any objections to this and would rather ship it like it is, then let me know. This is the computer that I'm using right now, just to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom