FS: Brand New Sony Ericcson K750i

kejak

Solid State Member
This is a new and unused Sony Ericcson K750i phone. The specs are..

* 2 megapixel camera with autofocus, 4x digital zoom & photo light/flash

* Video camera & sound recorder

* Display: 262k colours, 176 x 220 pixels

* Music player

* FM radio (RDS)

* 40-voice polyphonic ringtones

* Polyphonic melody composer (MusicDJâ„¢)

* Speakerphone, voice controls, voice mail

* Messaging: SMS (with predictive text), EMS , MMS, Instant messaging, email

* Java games (embedded & downloadable)

* Animated wallpaper

* Picture editor and effects

* Personal organiser functions

* Picture phonebook

* QuickShareâ„¢

* Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, Infra-red

* WAP 2.0, GPRS

* Memory: 64 Mbytes plus Memory Stick Duoâ„¢

* Triband

* Personal Headset

* Vibration alert

* Size: 100 x 46 x 21 mm

* Talktime: 9 hours

* Battery standby: 400 hours

33_1_b.JPG

This phone is worth £300 in shops but I as I need the money I have reduced the price to £175. Any questions don't hesitate to ask please.

k750.jpg

It's a nice phone, guys. The only reason I didn't buy it was because I didn't need all the features.

Well worth considering.

Yeah, I hear thats a great phone.The k700i is good, so this must be better :p

Not a bad price either really. Its a contract only phone though isn't it? Or can this be unlocked to use Pay As You Go? (Not illigel by the way. Some shops do it for you)

Kage said:
Yeah, I hear thats a great phone.The k700i is good, so this must be better :p

Not a bad price either really. Its a contract only phone though isn't it? Or can this be unlocked to use Pay As You Go? (Not illigel by the way. Some shops do it for you)

It can be unlocked for about 5 quid, it's not contract as it doesn't come with a sim :)

I just like the fact they can use MP3's as ringtones, plus this one has a nice 2 mega-pixel camera to be clicking away with :p

Not bad at all...If I had money, i'd be tempted, but think, why am I spending that much on a phone :p It is great though!

Yeah this really is a great phone :) I use one myself and just downloaded a Carmen Electra Theme :p

What's more is there are loads of cool sites to download things from such as http://www.myk750.lasyk.net/

The camera is brilliant, I took some photos of my 2 year old nephew just recently and they came out amazingly well, and the flash light on the phone is blinding lol!

All in all its a really nice piece of kit !

do you know if any carrirer is carrying it (that sounded funny lol) ?
also do you have more of those websites like the one you posted that has all the stuff for it? i need one fo those for my v551.

Back
Top Bottom