F/S PSP, 1gb mem card, org box, and more

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I posted this up before, but I can't find my thread idk where it went.

Im trying to sell this for my friend, he needs money for a car right now.

Pictures will be up soon.

The PSP and all the parts are in brand new condition, he only used it a few times.

Whats Included:
PSP (updated for internet browsing)
1 GB Memory stick
Charger
USB Cable
Logitech Hard Case
Everything is packaged in its original box

Movies:
Dusk till dawn
Kill Bill Vol. 1
The Punisher

Games:
Ridge Racer

$150 Firm

I have a 100% internet trading rep on eBay as well as another forum.

EDIT; You can't find it as I moved it to the spam archive, as you can see I've deleted the link in this one, the reason; advertising not allowed, do NOT re-post!

hey man, im not a mod, but your sig is 7 lines. you might piss off a mod, so i just thought i should tell you b4 a mod has to tell you.

hey man, im not a mod, but your sig is 7 lines. you might piss off a mod, so i just thought i should tell you b4 a mod has to tell you.

sorry for the double, i think i was logged in twice on different accounts somehow.

No, I think he got permission. His old account was not working until recently, so he made a new one.

EDIT; You can't find it as I moved it to the spam archive, as you can see I've deleted the link in this one, the reason; advertising not allowed, do NOT re-post!

Im not spaming. Atleast i dont think i am.

You might also want to post up some pics with your name, computerforums.org, and the date written on a piece of paper next to the merchandise, so that we know you really have it.

Back
Top Bottom