Computer Project... Good deal..

Jasonb61

Baseband Member
Alright, I need some cash to finish paying off a ring I am buying for the GF so I am selling my incomplete Computer Project. I would like to get $375 shipped or best offer...This is what you get...

* ASYS 8676 tower w/ plexiglass side covers and blue LED cooling fans.
* "Limited Editon" Gigabyte 8INXP P4 Titan Series Motherboard.
* 2.40GHz Pentium 4 Processor w/ 1MB L2 Cache
* 1 stick of Kingston Technology 1GB DDR DIMM Memory
* ATI "XGE" X1950Pro Video Card

This was going to be a nice computer but I bought a laptop and I really have no need to finish this project... I never booted it up as I still needed to buy a hard drive and several other odds and ends but all parts were installed with care and were kept in a dust-free environment. I can take pics for people seriously interested. It does have a cheap-o CD-Rom drive in it right now because it was laying around at the time.

I believe my asking price is fair since I have over $700 in it...
HOW MUCH MONEY I'VE INVESTED said:
Tower: $60.00
CPU: $150.00
Motherboard: $80.00
Video Card: $270.00
Memory: $160

Total Amount: $720.00

If computer is not sold by 10/23/07, I will consider parting it out.

Well its past 10/13/07....

Also we need pics with your name on it to show that its yours and no fraud etc. etc.

the graphics card is worth about 100ish$, and the cpu is worth like 40$, i dont care what you payed that build is WAY TOO overpriced

I think that box means what he paid for it in the past when he first got it..

I think that box means what he paid for it in the past when he first got it..

Correct, I understand how much the parts are worth at the moment.. if anything, my price is WAY low... If I were to ask $225 for the video card and $140 for memory card alone, there is $365 right there... Plus my price includes shipping... anyone else think im being unfair?

Back
Top Bottom