Cell Phone!

G35x

Golden Master
Sony w600i cell phone, cingular, 256mb built in, asking 200usd..Brand new, well the phone is, I just did a warranty swap :D ..Anyone intrested?
Ill post pics and what not if someone is intrested..Comes with everything, usb cable, headphones, charger, face plates!

Something I've always wondered is, if you buy a mobile phone on the Internet, can you transfer it to another provider like www.aliant.net is the only network we have here (telus too but it doesn't work well), and you said that is Cingular Wireless, so can it be transferred, for sure?

You would need to get it unlocked at the mall, which is preety easy to do.

Unlocked? At the mall?

(a) We don't have any celluar phone stores around here.
(b) We don't even have a mall here.
(c) I've never heard of 'unlocking' a celluar phone.
(d) I have no clue what I'm talking about, do I?

Unlocking is wheere u get a code for a phone/software, and the phone can be used for any provider..You intrested dude, I really need to sell this thing.

I would be interested if I could figure out if that unlocking stuff works around here, but I doubt it. I'll give Bell / Aliant a call on that, and get back to you.

They said:
[I *snipped* out personal parts]
Currently in the *snip* to *snip* area we cannot transfer from other service providers. Your only option would be to purchase a phone directly from us at 1-888-*snip*-*snip*.
Rural networks ... :mad:

nah, nevermind. i got the samsung t809 and it rocks
if it was already unlocked, i might have considered. it is a nice phone though. but man...try ebay!

I dont have an account...And the person who was gona sell it for me, decided he doesnt want to now..

Back
Top Bottom