Canon Ink for sale

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Yeah I bought this ink and my printer was replaced. I was going to return the ink but I already took it out of the box. It is still sealed in the vaccum seal box and I didn't use it, it just doesn't include the cardboard box.

Canon 40 Black

Heres a pic (typed it out to save some post-it notes)

If you really need a written paper i'll do it, but i'm sure you can trust me not to be scamming you.

I bought it for 30 so I would like to get at least 20 + shipping for it (shipping is proabably a couple dollars)

Yeah I bought this ink and my printer was replaced. I was going to return the ink but I already took it out of the box. It is still sealed in the vaccum seal box and I didn't use it, it just doesn't include the cardboard box.

Canon 40 Black

Heres a pic (typed it out to save some post-it notes)

If you really need a written paper i'll do it, but i'm sure you can trust me not to be scamming you.

I bought it for 30 so I would like to get at least 20 + shipping for it (shipping is proabably a couple dollars)
As far as I'm concerned that's OK this time, but other prospective members thinking of selling here should understand that this is a one-off, as it's a small item, & small value, I have a feeling that other mods will possibly criticise me, so please stick to written notes.
Thanks.

Yeah I just hope i'm not giving newer members the idea that it is OK to type it out.

Back
Top Bottom