zonelabs

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
For those of you that do not like zone firewall, try Jetico's personal firewall it's a pretty good firewall.

I suggest the discontinued sygate firewall. This company was so good with security products that norton had to buy them out to compete!

somthing is wrong with the jetico software it keeps saying microsoft has just recovered from a serious error I don't know why but I have used this prog before and this has happend before but I thought it was the antivirus I installed I don't know why this keeps on happening but I advise you do not install this intil the prob is fixed or if it was just me or my comp then please p.m. me what i did wrong .

Turn Zonealarm on low, so you dont get those stupid pop up things, and your all good.

Firewalls...why getting protected by some free stuff? Ever heard the thing called: F-Secure Firewall? This thing kicks free company's butts!

lhuser said:
Firewalls...why getting protected by some free stuff? Ever heard the thing called: F-Secure Firewall? This thing kicks free company's butts!

Because sygate is free and f-secure is not any better then it.

Back
Top Bottom