Zone Alarms

Steff

Daemon Poster
Does anyone actualy think that Zone Alarms is decent? I've had it before but another technician told me it was no good.. but now they tell it is.. the raiting dont seem to bad.. but any thoughts?

~mr mixx~ said:
i think zone alarm is a good firewall..although there are planty of good firewalls out there. you could also checkout F-Secure , it is a very good firewall also.

i have tested f-secure's internet security 2007 beta version and it seems to work pretty good. i will be deploying their enterprise suite next week in our network environment and will have a better grasp of how well they hand security ;)

F-secure, I think I'm gonna have to check the one out. Seems alot of people like it. :cool:Though the free software I have used in replace of Zone Alarms seems to be alot better, and made my PC alot healthyer. :D

Zone alarm is good, but I have no need for it since I have a router with a firewall. I did use it before I had that and it was great, never gave me any issues. I haven't tried F-Secure yet but I've read good reviews about their stuff so I'd give that a shot.

freestyler105 said:
I use Zonealarm, it's pretty good, and it's free so you can't argue with that.

but it isnt bundled with all the other stuff you get with other suites, like f-seucre...

Back
Top Bottom