Windows 7 Virus Problem

DrPerry

Beta member
Hey there, this post might be a bit long, but please read through it all! This is also my first post on this website, so pick me up on anything I have done wrong!

So I have a really annoying virus on my PC, which prevents me opening any .EXE program downloaded from the internet. It also prevents me from opening basic Windows programs, such as Paint, Notepad, and a lot more. The ones I cannot open have an icon of a small windows, as if the program is unknown or just has no icon at all. I also can't activate my Firewall which can get annoying due to the fact I like to host servers for multiple video games and with the Firewall not working this doesn't stop or allow any server to be activated through the router. Whenever I try and activate my Firewall, it doesn't do anything as if I had never pressed 'activate' at all.

Now that I have shared my problems, let me share what I have done. In the bottom right hand corner of my screen, where the clock display is, there is a small white image with a red circle and white cross in the middle. When I click on it, it tells me my important messages. Here's an image of it:
I1ngB.png

This is what happens when I click on each of the buttons:
'Virus Protection'
PpXUg.png

HptsM.png

'Firewall'
RRqsW.png

'Windows Could Not Check For Updates'
qRhbx.png

A7xIT.png

'Set Up Backup'
It literally does nothing. Nothing at all.

Also here's an image of my Windows Program issue:
UlTcQ.jpg

If I try and open any of those programs, nothing happens.

I have AVG and McAfee installed on my PC but they don't seem to detect this virus. Well, AVG doesn't, McAfee just tells me to turn on AVG protection, which just gives me a message saying some random crap. It goes the same for any .EXE file I open downloaded from the internet, which could get irritating considering I want to install multiple anti-virus protectors, but I can't. Here's an image of what happens when I try to install 'STOPZilla'. (Just another anti-virus)
sVlBD.jpg

Help would be much appreciated! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them, I will be watching this thread for a while.
Thanks in advance!

if you dont mind. can i connect to your machine have a look into this further for you. you can disconnect the session at any time i do currently work for an IT firm check my profile and blog if your unsure

when did it first happen, did u download any exe or batch files lately? the virus is stoppin you from accessing any important programs to protect itself, boot up in safemode and run ur anti virus there, also get a boot time scanner this will scan ur computer for viruses b4 it loads all the system files and the virus, avast have a good one, let me no if this fixes ur problem

I strongly suggest you download malwarebytes: anti-malware. Then boot into safe mode, install and run a scan. To boot to safe-mode just click f8 continuously while computer boot's up.

blog.expert-its.com

Back
Top Bottom