Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #21
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to Comp_Pro
Default Re: What should I look for if I suspect my girlfriend may be webcam modeling?

Gravedig

Old 05-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #22
Solid State Member

Default Re: What should I look for if I suspect my girlfriend may be webcam modeling?

Nothing, talk to her! if you cannot trust her why are you with her? Spying on someone is just as bad as lying.

ja_moro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:30 AM   #23
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by clacker View Post
This thread is so old. They have probably broken up because he ignored everyones advice, found out that she was modeling, confronted her and then never see each other again.

I bet that was an interesting confrontation. :L

The moral of the story is - date better girls? xD
Old 05-29-2011, 06:26 AM   #24
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Darkseeker~ View Post
I bet that was an interesting confrontation. :L

The moral of the story is - date better girls? xD
I was in a bad mood.
clacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:43 AM   #25
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by clacker View Post
I was in a bad mood.
Either way, he's got far deeper problems than he thinks if he's posting on a forum asking how to spy on his girlfriend ^_^
Old 05-31-2011, 02:42 PM   #26
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Darkseeker~ View Post
Either way, he's got far deeper problems than he thinks if he's posting on a forum asking how to spy on his girlfriend ^_^
Yeah I agree
clacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #27
Baseband Member

Well, it's her decision so you technically don't have the right to stalk her.
If you can't talk openly about your suspicions then I have no idea.
Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #28
Baseband Member

Send a message via Yahoo to jeremy28092

install teamviewer on her pc and give me the code ill let ya know what I see

SYSTEM:amd phenom II 955 BE, 4 gigs of DDR3 cas 6 RAM, ASUS m478t-e, OCZ vertex 2 80 gig SSD, 1.5TB western digital caviar black, seasonic 650 watt gold certified fully modular psu, 2x HD4870 in crossfire X, coolermater HAF932, coolermaster V6 cpu cooler
jeremy28092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #29
Beta Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haire View Post
I am pretty new into a relationship and I have a strong suspician my girlfriend may be doing some webcam modeling. I don't want to just come right out and ask her. Is there anything that would be able to tell me if her laptop is sending video? Anyone know of programs or anything that would be loaded that would confirm that someone is doing this type of thing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
honesty is still the best policy you should this thing to her but make sure that you talk her in a way that you are suspecting she is into it even if you discover in her computer's history that there is longing history to those adult site it's no guaranty that she is the one doing it unless she tells you or you caught her
kyriousrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:49 AM   #30
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to Comp_Pro

Stop bumping this thread. IT IS OLD.