What is Flyingincognito???

CiaoCiao

Solid State Member
What is this and how can I get rid of it? It's on my nephews computer. Each time he launches IE, it goes to this URL but it prohibits him from going to websites. I've run HijackThis and even though I find it and try to fix it, it doesn't actually delete it. Can someone help me with this?
Thanks

Does starting up in safe mode in Windows 7 differ from other OS's? I tried pressing the FN button and the f8 button but it didn't work.

You should tap the F8 key repeatedly during the post screen, it will bring up the Advanced Boot Options where you can select to boot into safe mode.

I finally booted up in Safemode but wasn't able to download anything even in networking mode. I can't get to any websites because of this virus or whatever it is. It prevents me from searching help in the computer, downloading or upgrading anti-virus software, etc. I'm so frustrated. If I restore it to all the original settings, will that take care of it?

Yes by a factory restore if it has one mine does hp g62 and its my f11 key just restores it back to the day i bought it

Back
Top Bottom