What is better than Mcafee

thedoc757

Baseband Member
I have Mcafee what's the best. I also keep having problems with my connection, is that security related :confused:

Well that's entirely debatable, but Norton AntiVirus is right up there with McAfee im sure. Both McAfee and Norton are big names. I highly doubt your connection problem is security related, try posting in the network forum on this site.

Also, why pay for anti virus? I like AntiVir. It's found at http://www.free-av.com/

I duno...i just dont like the idea of paying money because people are a**holes

So...i found AntiVir. Works really well too. Actually, ive even found it better than Norton and McAfee, both of which ive tried.

Pc Cillin is the best out there as of now... for paying.. avg for free...

Symantec are crap in my experiance. But Norton is gud and so are alot of the free ones u can download "PANDA"

Symantec are crap in my experiance. But Norton is gud and so are alot of the free ones u can download "PANDA" <- uh? Norton IS Symantec :S and Panda screwed up my uncle's computer xD

I didnt thoroghly read the posts...but can anyone tell me what the think of avg over all...Now i know its free..so that is a plus...but lets just say symantec or macafee were also free...which would you preffer? avg, symantec, or macafee?

Back
Top Bottom