what best

Reb

In Runtime
what best software for web browsing i got acer want get good security software my mate uses norton what you think best as lap top keep getting viruses

I've always used Bitdefender or Avast. If you are already infected you should try running MBAM, Adwcleaner and JRT.

If those 3 don't find anything, just post back. There are some other things to run.

I'd just run Windows Defender/Microsoft Security Essentials and have MalwareBytes, anyone know about the recent event of CCleaner being infected after Avast bought them?

I'd just run Windows Defender/Microsoft Security Essentials and have MalwareBytes, anyone know about the recent event of CCleaner being infected after Avast bought them?
I read about it in Malwarebytes news section or whatever that's called. I haven't used CCleaner in a while though. Luckily I didn't update it either.

Yeah I heard about that exploit, but I use an old version of Cclener so I don't have to worry about updating it cuz it works just fine.

Also, I never use the registry cleaner of ccleaner. I never trusted registry cleaners so I don't use them.

EDIT: Also I heard the version that got infected was version 5.33

Back
Top Bottom