Viruses

Yeah! MSN hardly worked; MSN Explorer didn't open; Kazaa and Shareaza were on and off all the time; Games came second to Bandwidth needs of AOL - as did everything - for whatever the hell it was doing; when I go on Internet Explorer AOL has to be up! It was horrible! On a Month's free trial I could not go 3 Days before I went back to Freeserve for £9 Month! FREE!

I got onto them as I cancelled about their program and asked of ways I could get it without the Program; I asked for the telephone number so that I could just Dial Up (it didn't work taking the number of AOL! I hoped they would have an alternative!) They said that the program is a very integral part of AOL and not having it would take off a lot of the things that AOL give you - you would not be safe from Visuses! you would not be safe from Popups! removing AOL program and just getting AOL would destroy your computer! etc etc and so on - needless to say they loved their program and I had to stop it.

Yeah; butit really depends on what type of user you are - my Sister uses AOL and she is very happy with it; although I like to insinuate about its crapness all the time! For me and I'd imagine everybody on here AOL would not be right.

Its soooo bad; even Outlook isn't aloud to work! I asked them about that too and they said that they don't support Outlook! The biggest sinlge E-mail recieving Program and they don't support it! I asked how do I recieve my POP3 E-mails, and they said 'AOL can support recieving POP3 accounts with its Program' What! That was the final straw!

Overlord said:
Anyone who writes a virus deserves to have their balls choped off with a dull axe in public. If there a guy that is.

Well thank you, now I feel comfortable. I write virii's ONLY to learn more about computers. I release it on a test computer and then see how to get it off so I can learn more.

DevilHack said:
Well thank you, now I feel comfortable. I write virii's ONLY to learn more about computers. I release it on a test computer and then see how to get it off so I can learn more.
That is a very good way of writting viruses. Just for test purposes.

This poll is pretty much even!

DevilHack said:

Lol - the Dull Axe thing was said previous to my realisation of the 'two types of Hackers' - Hackers and Choppers. And by that I meant that Choppers should have their balls chopped (which is a bit ironic) off in public; with a Dull Axe.

That makes sense - the Virus thing - and I comend you for doing such a thing - if there were more people like you around there would be less Choppers!

Msn is pretty safe...Its IRC and AIM...

..If your stupid enough to open some random exe you deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom