Very weird Malware problem

bklyn_playa21

Beta member
hey, someone help me out because i am very confused. i went on my computer and signed into AOL and when i looked at my sent box, i saw all these messages that i never sent (about 15-25). when i opened the messages, they were sent to strange looking emails like cheng1@hotmail.com, rqt42@(some weird place) and so on. these emails looked so strange and unfamiliar that i started to think they were bogus email addresses and the destination too. when i looekd to see what was inside, it was in some kind of asian language possibly chinese and it was about 2 lines then it said "QQ:" and then some 10 digit number at the end that kind of looked like a phone number (some started with a 1372 or close too that).

i have never heard or seen anything like this. what is this? what do i do to stop/fix it?:eek:

It's possible you've fallen for a phishing scam at some point, or it is possible that something's installed itself onto your PC and grabbed your saved passwords (or something similar.)

Either way, I'd recommend changing your password (preferably from another computer) then doing a full scan using spybot or malwarebytes.

Back
Top Bottom