Unknown Virus/spyware?

h0ax_d3m0n

Beta member
Ok this one has me baffled, i recently noticed that i was infected with a Trojan.Zlob.D Trojan i ran the fix in safe mode and it confirmed that i was infected and cleaned the trojan, i left my computer running "ewido" for about 10 mins and it suddenly reboot by itself when it started up, the taskbar had changed to windows classic (i have xp) my ATI control centre for my radeon 9550 wont load. Mcafee wont work, well basically everything has stopped working and my computer is running very very slowly. I cant find anything about this as theres nothing to go on. No extra proceses, no new programs. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what this might be or has any way to identify what it might be.

When i try to run mcafee port test it says:

The IP address requesting this page is different from the IP address of your computer. This indicates that your computer is behind a proxy or NAT. These devices allow you to access the Internet by relaying traffic, typically from multiple computers, through a single IP address.

it has never said that before and i havent installed anything new. :(

Any help ill be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :confused:

:( i was afraid of that, well i suppose it has to be done. mcafee sugested the same thing. Dam

Thanks for your help :)

Your computer is bugged to hell ... i'm not exactly sure where the problem lies though ... reformatting might be a good option if you don't have anything valuable on your hard drive

Back
Top Bottom