Is this unethical hacking?

No it supports that they are able to use other methods of communicating...you asked how those laptops communicate when there is no phone signal. Did you forget that already?

Here, let me refresh your memory: :D

And did you forget that you were the one that originally stated that "Hospitals and ambulances in the US are using laptops and GPS to keep track of events", in response to laughing at ambulances in the UK sometimes using, just as they do in the US, another form of communication?

...and that was in response to your claim that there's always a signal in the US, despite this clearly not always being the case?

I don't suppose you remember subsequently asking how on earth it would be possible (paraphrased) for pagers to communicate without a phone network - again, something on which you were shown to be wrong?

I suppose you also don't remember how, right at the start of this discussion, you gave out potentially dangerous legal advice saying that anything on the public airwaves was fair game for attacking?

I applaud your enthusiasm, but you've been shown to be wrong time and time again, and instead of admitting this you tend to just jump up with yet another incorrect or irrelevant statement...

And did you forget that you were the one that originally stated that "Hospitals and ambulances in the US are using laptops and GPS to keep track of events", in response to laughing at ambulances in the UK sometimes using, just as they do in the US, another form of communication?

...and that was in response to your claim that there's always a signal in the US, despite this clearly not always being the case?

I don't suppose you remember subsequently asking how on earth it would be possible (paraphrased) for pagers to communicate without a phone network - again, something on which you were shown to be wrong?

I suppose you also don't remember how, right at the start of this discussion, you gave out potentially dangerous legal advice saying that anything on the public airwaves was fair game for attacking?

I applaud your enthusiasm, but you've been shown to be wrong time and time again, and instead of admitting this you tend to just jump up with yet another incorrect or irrelevant statement...

lol You made me laugh with all that BS. You should go into comedy.
Saying that asking a question is being wrong is just too funny to be true, you can't believe that can you? If so, I guess you are all done learning for this lifetime. lol

I, in turn applaud your sense of humor.
In any case, enough said.:rofl:

Nothing is ever wrong with asking a question, however the way you asked it came across as much more inflammatory than curious:

So, tell us again how a pager works without a phone signal?

If you were genuinely asking a question out of curiosity there, "so, tell us again" was not the way to start - it sound much more like an inflammatory remark than a genuine question.

Back
Top Bottom