Trojan

slimcan

Baseband Member
I have backdoor trojan on my computor. Norton tells me to go into the registry and delete some things. It is a long list of instructions. Is there any other way in which I can remove it, such as a program that is made for such a problem.

Hi Sim,

Sorry mate it has taken along time for someone to reply.

I know of a Free online virus scanner which will delete the trojan for sure.
It is called Active scan,

www.pandasoftware.com/activescan

It will also check for other stuff aswell.

Hope this helps?

Yes ... you should download AVD virus scanner ... if it doesn't work, try to boot Windows in safe mode and then run the scanners ... good luck

go here and do an online scan
http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/en/start_corp.asp?id=scan

let that scan in normal windows mode. if it doesnt delete the file, it means its running and cant be deleted.

if you know the trojan file name, just press control+alt+delete and goto process and end process on the selected .exe

if it doesnt show up there
go into safe mode, boot the computer up and before the windows xp screen appears hit f8 key and select safe mode with networking
than run that scan again.

yes get avg also hijack this is an awesome REGISTRY cleaner it will beat the crap out of ant trojan put in its path get it nukka

Also do a spyware scan with Spybot or adaware to be sure. If you knew the name of the trojan you may be able to find a tool on the net to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom