TratBHO Virus. Y wont it die???
I have no clue as to when i got this virus. avast started popping up last night and told me i had it. When i delete it, it just comes back as another name. I know that this virus is a Trojan popper. Can someone plz help me. I have looked this up on google and i have read many things on how to stop it. some i understood and tried. others i didnt know what they were talking about. This is what i have tried:
1. Run bitdefender
2. run CCleaner
3. reboot in safe mode
4. cut and paste file onto desktop
5. reboot in safe mode (windows domain controllers only)
6. open task manager and stop explorer.exe
7. go to new task and browse for the file
8. when found right click and go to delete
i have done all of this and it still keeps coming back. it is a .dll file in my system32 folder. If anyone can tell me how to kill this annoying virus then i would really appreciate it.