Symantec System Center for Enterprise 10.d

pmt82

Beta member
Hi all, first post and more to come im sure.

Just wanting to know if anyone has spotted this message before and found the fix. Have done quite a bit of searching, even looking on symantec site. Will probably go to them for more support next week but just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone could shed some light on it. When I do find the fix I'll post it up as I havent found anyone with the answers on the net yet.

"The requested operation will not be performed since the topology information on the following Server Groups and/or machines could not be retrieved from the Symantec System Center Topology Service."

are you sure that server group is valid? i had the same problem, but with so much going on at the same time, i couldnt remember if i had created another server group or not. so it seemed strange to me, especially since it was the primary group. so i got rid of it and all is ok now, however im most likely moving over to F-Secure's enterprise package next month...

Yes the server group is vaild. Might try doing a new group. Thanks for the help so far guys, keep it coming :)

Back
Top Bottom