spyware need help

hello yeah well i downloaded and installed that program when i click check for problem something pops up that says "you need to install the detection updated first by using"... so what do i do?

lil tammy im pretty sure i asked for it to be free not to be mean or anything. but does anyone know of any spyware removers that are absolutely free?

An extract from the help file:

Decision on exceptions Tutorial All problems displayed in red are regarded as real threats and should be dealt with. But while you read the product description (you can find it by selecting an item in the list and then clicking on the grey button on the right side), you may still decide to keep a threat, or just a usage track. Maybe you don't want your list of most recently used Word documents removed? At this point you have three options.
  • You could decide on ignoring all usage tracks. In that case you could open the File sets page on the Settings section of the program, and disable the Usage tracks entries.
  • Or if you want to just keep all tracks from a specific product, just right-click a product in the results list.
  • Finally, if you want to keep just one file, that is possible the same way.

Removing the threats found Tutorial So now you should know about everything you've found. It's time to use the Fix selected problems button. Once you start thinking about removing the usage tracks, too, you may think that ticking all the green entries is hard work. This is for a simple reason - to force you, the newbie - to look at the results. Once you know what you are dealing with, there is a hidden Select all button available for you on the settings page (only when started in advanced mode).

Back
Top Bottom