SpyAssasin

rosalie1977

Beta member
I'd like to uninstall this annoying SpyAssasin my father downloaded. But evertime I try to do it it says: "There was an error loading the required.. blah blah blah... check to ensure the program's path has not been removed or deleted." I dont' want to re-install this thing to ensure the path can be restored 'cause that's when all the annoying pop-ups came about. Can anyone help? Palease!!

rosalie1977 said:
I'd like to uninstall this annoying SpyAssasin my father downloaded. But evertime I try to do it it says: "There was an error loading the required.. blah blah blah... check to ensure the program's path has not been removed or deleted." I dont' want to re-install this thing to ensure the path can be restored 'cause that's when all the annoying pop-ups came about. Can anyone help? Palease!!

What does it do? Just out of interest.

So when you try to install it again so that you can uninstall it properly afterwards it comes up with that. And that when you try to uninstall it anyway?

I don't know what to do about that? The program is still working with this problem?

Back
Top Bottom