server attact please help

jerrylittle

Solid State Member
server attack please help

I keep getting spammed by a mail server. If I send their own message back to them 3,000 times would this crash their server?.

Iceman said:
no, just annoy them
question as to what this thing I heard is all about and how do you do it. I heard of the ping of death. Can you give me details as to how to do this.

Why would you want to do it? Mail Servers spam practically everybody most of the time... using this frilly-arse 'Ping of Death' would make you as bad as them really :D

ok here it is in a nut shell. Sure it would make me feel better but your not only right that it would make me just as bad as them. But here is one for you. They know what they are doing is wrong legally and they know that they are annoiying people. They even know that they can get into big trouble like others already have for spamming people. So why not take out the elligial one? Actually having their computer crash is better for them than to get caught by the feds for spamming. They send you things that they know that 90% plus percent of the people don't want. So ya I guess it is wrong to send them something they don't want to. OOOO well I warned them before the 10,000 large emails came their way though. I fair warned them I don't want anymore or you will have an email war that you don't want. Guess what they continued to send me their stuff. So wammmmmy! They are getting write now about 6,000 a night of large files. Sorry I did not say how big the nut shell was.

Back
Top Bottom