Okay I never ever get hackers ro spyware or viruses none!
Now that's a BOLD
I would like to point out that a 'True' hacker i.e not a newbie,script kiddie etc could get past your basic security measures without a problem and/or any trace they had even been on your Computer.
But I want to know if their is a way to really make sure that im safe like i want to know if their is a way to test the security of my computer
Simple answer to this is yes, simply don't connect to the internet.
But, as your on the internet now posting on this forums, the above isn't a option for you, I would suggest simple measures;
(1) Get a router, turn off UPNP and ping response in the routers menu options.
(2) Have a good firewall on all Computers connected to your home network (if you have one).
(3) Scan with Anti spyware/adware software on a regular basis.
(4) Install and keep updated a good anti virus program.
(5) If you would like privacy when surfing the net, use a VPN gateway (like ipig client) as it free and secure.
(6) If your a Windows users, make sure your fully patched up.
You could also use shieldsup at www.grc.com
to scan your router/network for open ports.
There isn't a 100% safe way to use the internet as there are too many factors to take into account, but if you use the above options you'll be safer.