"scripting" a chat program called habbo hotel

jimbob1

Beta member
Hi, this is my first post on this forum and I was wonderingif any of you know how to "script" (I don't know if this is the right term to use) on this little shockwave chat program called habbo hotel http://www.habbohotel.com I have seen it been done before but never had a clue how it is done and just wondering if you know how to: change skin colour, add furni and various other things. After visiting the site you will undestand what I am talking about.

Thats about it cheers for any replies.

Jim..there are ways to do small things on Habbo as my brother does. He has a few programs that mean he can do "clones" and spam a bit, that sort of thing. Also changing "Furni" so it appears as say..a duck but on your screen its a throne so other people think you're sitting on a duck. Oh and putting "Furni" into the walls..thats all i know.

Sidewinder!! please can u sed me the 'Furni in walls program. IF u are on habbo when u send it to you i will send your habbo hmmmm bout 3-4 thrones (18 Hc sofas each).
I really want this Program so please send it to me!!!
My email adress is

Leachy110@hotmail.com.
Please send it to me!!!

Pfft surprised this account is still here o_O Look, my brother has moved onto Runescape now, forget i mentioned anything :)

Back
Top Bottom