SafeBoot Security System 3.2

warren1806

Beta member
Hi

I have inherited an oldish dell laptop which works OK on windows NT 4.0 but is administrator controlled through SafeBoot Security 3.2. I want to Format C the hard drive and install windows XP.

How can I oversome SafeBoot Security?

thanks

W

well i think you might be able to un do that if you boot up to safe mode & disable it in sevices.

go to control panel/ administrative tools or services, is where you should be able to disable it.

Heeeelllllpppp Please!!!!

OK here is my problem. Jack the ripper explain some of my proble to another person but it doesnt seem to work.

I need to get the administrative password to my new laptop. my dad is the administrator depite it being my laptop i paid for. I need a brute force password cracking program. I have days to wait for it to figure out the password, so i fully understand if i have to wait that long due to the Windows XP password delay if you get it wrong enough times. I know my way around a command prompt (a couple things get me lost). And all of jack the ripper's ideas work really good on a non Restricted User. Yes i am a restriced user and anything that needs to be installed may not work.

Some one please help me out.

If something does need to be installed i can ask my dad to let me install some computer game and he will take the restriction off of that long enough to let me do it and i can install the password crack then.

Email me your idea at ledzeplin333@gmail.com
If your information works I can invite you to gmail as a token of my gratitude if you arent already a member.

**peace out**

Back
Top Bottom