In reference to the code I posted

CourtneyDS

Baseband Member
In reference to the code I have posted here.. one individual believes it / they are outdated exploits ...

In all actuallity.. this individule is correct in one way and incorrect in another ... Once an exploit is discovered.. it is then reported to the main souce ... The writer / programmer writes a fix / patch for that perticular hole / exploit ... <<Continuation>> This does not mean there are no other bugs / holes to exploit with that perticular code.. they just haven't been discovered ...

If you truly understand what an SQL injection is.. you would then know it is based on cookies ... An SQL injection comes in many forms ... A person can obtain password hashes for users and admins with a perticular injection ...

Personally speaking Eyelfixit.. I believe you have a problem with me ... I strongly feel your inability along with your lack of knowledge to have been able to stop the mass deletions on Mikes LTI forums really bother you ... You are free to say anything you chose against me but.. it will not bring back the embarrassment and humiliation you experienced ...

Some individules like to believe "Admin status / Op status / Gold status ( In MSNChat ) gives them the right to do or say anything they chose.. as you clearly seen Eyelfixit.. others know alot more then you do ... I hope you learned a valuable lesson ...

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

First of all tell it like it is if this is the case.

1) your crew attacked the wrong forum, you never attacked me once, Why? cause your scared chitless.

2) Yeah I'm pissed at you but not for the same reasons as you think.

3) You and your crew attacked little boys web site, web sites that really are benine. Your wack, real hacker groups that on interesting target's to show off (real hackers are jokers, not people that do malicious things), Even thought you gave us the formula in your sig.

4) you think I'm stupid and don't know what I'm dooing (this is the way I like it cause I won't be suspected)

5) The real reason why I'm pissed off is because your lying about the whole thing. This is what I mean:

you and your brother or crew whatver started messing with brock, you got his easy to figure out password and messed up his site (this guy is only 14 years old and doesn't have a clue), you then torture the guy for about a week, he praticaly begged to get his site back, but before that he was being a **** so you may think he deserved it but whatever. you then jacked his account at L-T-I, the only other places he basicaly frequents (same password, so it's not much to brag about.) you then ammused yourself deleting threads and post's.

I then figured out that you had his account jacked so I blocked him. You then got pissed off and then wiped the database clean.

You then attacked L-T-I, another 15 year olds web site (2 coward act's now). You couldn;t stop there though, your the one that was trying to look superior and then I bucked and I became a problem for you. (you then turn this around by making it personal with me). That's fine, but you have never hade the ball to attack me personaly. If your a hacker you should have been able to map out were I administer and what i own and what I do and were I go. But you never did cause your a coward, youl ike to attack little kids sites that can't handle themselves.

L-T-I when you attacked was allreadyon it''s way down, yeah I tried to rescue it with other staff members by reacting to your acts.

And yes I will admit that you have tought me a few things with your attacks. I'l even go as far as to say that I don't know all that much about databases, BUT I still did my best.

In the end it was for nothing cause L-T-I is now dead but hey I tried.

My main problem with you is that your twisting **** around. I lost one forum but I admin 9 others so in heinz site it's not really a big deal it was the second smallest one and not that important.

If you had a problem with me (like you claimmed) why did you attack all the wrong forums and web sites? That's what my problem is, your not perfect. matter of fact everything you know about me I supplied so that was no challenge. I'm really not afraid of you that's another thing. You think you can be a tirant and control everyone well not me. NEVER will anyone tell me what to do. I am my own man and own boss.

I will continue to find problems and holes with your stories right up until your brought down to size. You in all reality have no skillz except for talking crap propaganda. Your brother does the actual coding and you don't even know how to deploy and attack.

So please the next time your feeling self righteous put your money were your mouth is.

LMAO !!! ... Please.. try to impress the newbies with your double talk ... Case in point.. your big mouth.. control freak and power hungry attitude is what had both those forums wiped out ...

Do you recall this :

Eyelfixit :
No they can't not during an emergency on the other side, these peopel are my staff members.

And I strongly suggest you don't **** with me right now , i'm really pissed.

And

GET YOUR ASSES BACK ON THE L-T-I BOARD, YOUR STAFF MEMBERS AND WHEN THE GOING GET'S ROUGH YOUR LEAVE?

gET BACK TO THE BOARD AND DO YOUR DAMN JOBS PEOPLE.

I will be seriuosly reviewing all of your positions after this, what the hell is wrong with you guy's?

make shure to check the staff board, AND HELP OUT FOR CHRIST SAKES.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad
WHo's idea was it to tell people to come here anyways?

^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
"" Put my money where my mouth is " ? ... I see two destroyed forums you were in control of.. along with all sorts of websites and email accounts ... <<>> The only reason we did not attack you is.. you dont have anything worth the effort ... You have a worthless site and a forum that consists of 5 members.. lol ...

By the way honey.. that code you call a formula.. it was the ending DoS attack on a RSA system ... LOL

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

Ps : You are now on ignore.. LMAO !!!

I was only in semi control of one forum, only L-T-I and in the end you did me a favour because they were using me anyways.

Appart from that your rampage did me no harm (not that L-T-I was a great loss).

So it was nice but fact still reamins that if this was personal and against me then you would have done something that would have hurt me.

The only thing you cost me was a little time but again it turned out all right.

It's pretty funnny, now that your cornered with the truth I'm on iggy.

Well I guess this is the end of it if I'm on iggy eh?

It's funny how you never tell no one that you never attacked my web site or forum though eh?

^ ^

Back
Top Bottom