Quick method to disable Enjoysearch
I'm sure this has been discussed in length, but here is what I did, and it worked.
1. Booted my system
2. Disabled all open window sessions
3. Accessed the Internet, and changed my home page to my preferred page. Make it anything you want. This is on the tools menu option for whatever version of Internet Explorer you are using. I use Yahoo.com.
4. Make sure you have changed this to be your default page.
5. Access the Windows directory on your boot drive. Mine is C:
6. Find jushed.exe or jushed (application) and rename to zzzjushed
7. Shutdown your system, (after closing all applications).
8. Restart your computer. Access Internet Explorer. This should fix it.
9. You can then use some other form of tool to remove remaining entries.
I have Windows/XP home edition, and it worked there.