Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-28-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
Beta Member
Default A question

I was wondering if theres any software out there that will allow you to view a website in a directory type of view resembling something like windows explorer so I can see all the files in a certain folder?

BenDidYourMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
Default Re: A question

how did u get a rep point by only posting twice? This is one post, so u only posted once for a rep point... anyway, u can try to find some here majorgeeks.com or here filehippo.com

spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Baseband Member
Send a message via AIM to V3RT1G0 Send a message via MSN to V3RT1G0 Send a message via Yahoo to V3RT1G0
Default Re: A question

you will never be able to do that... if so it wud be thru FTP but no not thru HTTP at least... cuz if you could do that you wouldn be able to download all the "source" files which should no be readble by others since they can contain not only the source code but passwords and etc.... basically a server does this on purpose
Dell E310 | Intel Pentium 4 HT 521 AKA Prescott 2.8 ghz Dual Threads | 512mb Samsung DDR2 RAM | Intel Extreme Gfx
(lol) soon to be upgraded | 17 inch CRT Screen (lol) | My Website - www.fuseix.com
V3RT1G0 is offline   Reply With Quote