Protecting my identity online

IronMan001

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,

I am interested to know how to protect my identity online? For example, I have installed Hushmail so my e-mails can't be traced and no tracking cookie can be planted onto my computer - so, what are some ways of protecting myself online? I have heard about Proxies but don't fully understand what Proxy Servers are. Can someone explain and if this helps protect me online - could someone also give me a link to download a safe one

Cheers,
IronMan001

Hi everyone,

I am interested to know how to protect my identity online? For example, I have installed Hushmail so my e-mails can't be traced and no tracking cookie can be planted onto my computer - so, what are some ways of protecting myself online? I have heard about Proxies but don't fully understand what Proxy Servers are. Can someone explain and if this helps protect me online - could someone also give me a link to download a safe one

Cheers,
IronMan001
Get your self a router as this coupled with a good internet security suit should give you all the protection you need.
Be aware blocking cookies will have an affect on your use of web pages as in some cases it will stop you accessing some sites.

Back
Top Bottom