Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-17-2004, 08:40 AM   #1
Solid State Member

Default Playign Dick Tracy...

Ever not trust your girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah, does anyone know of a decent free keylogger or similar program? Doesn't need to be spectacular and I don't want it to be too invasive, like screw up my firewall or something, but just need to know what's going on while I'm at work ANY help is very much appreciated and lemme know if I can help with more info. Thanks a lot.

Chevy409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:06 AM   #2
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default Re: Playign Dick Tracy...

No offence intended here : but surely you should discuss this lack of trust with your partner, instead of resorting to trying to watch him/her. I'm sure your partner certainly wouldn't be delighted if they found out you were keylogging them. =/

Anyways ... my job is to help, so help is what you shall recieve

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:41 AM   #3
Solid State Member

No offense taken. There were MANY talks and it's been agreed that this person is going to leave, the only problem is, the next available exit isn't until mid-July and I'm not the kind of person to just kick someone out on the streets. My concerns now are more security related, meaning, things aren't exaclty comfortable and I wouldn't mind knowing if this person is trashing my computer for revenge, planning to whack me, etc.

Thanks for the link. Ghost Logger was actually the first keylogger I tired and it seemed pretty good... excpet the demo can't be hidden (pointless) Are there any free downloads that may work for my needs? Thanks much.
Chevy409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 03:10 PM   #4
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy409
Ever not trust your girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah, does anyone know of a decent free keylogger or similar program? Doesn't need to be spectacular and I don't want it to be too invasive, like screw up my firewall or something, but just need to know what's going on while I'm at work ANY help is very much appreciated and lemme know if I can help with more info. Thanks a lot.
Haha! What a load of funny people.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:31 PM   #5
entity512

Net-Devil trojan horse has a keylogger. Make a server, make ur password. Connect to IP, Login to IP. Launch Keylogger......anything, screen capture etc. Great tool... hehe
Old 06-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #6
Solid State Member

Send a message via ICQ to SteveD3 Send a message via AIM to SteveD3 Send a message via MSN to SteveD3 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveD3

heh, ND cool. Isn't that one triggered by most AV progs on start up though?

-Steve
SteveD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 10:19 AM   #7
Site Team

Did you think of here?
root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 11:45 AM   #8
entity512

Not so sure about ND, but i you cant use it when you have an AV and yeh its proberly caught. But you can maybe set it to just let it pass by if you have remote access to the pc?
Old 06-22-2004, 11:48 AM   #9
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

What the hell could s/he be doing on the Computer which you don't trust anyway?! You're mad.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:10 AM   #10
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
What the hell could s/he be doing on the Computer which you don't trust anyway?! You're mad.
you'd be surprised the amount of trouble he *could* end up in.

0x54 is offline   Reply With Quote