Phantom Typer?

DudeManBroBra

Beta member
Hey peeps. I was running a virus scan the other day because my computer was slow, and I was reading up about adware and spyware and the like, when I remember something that happened not to long ago. I was playing World of Warcraft, which I'm sure many of you know of. I left the text box open, blank, with no letters or anything in it, got up, got a drink, and when I came back, it was packed with a random assortment of letters and numbers. It puzzled me, and that was about the beginning of the slope down to the state of bogged-downess that my computer is in now. Anyone have any idea what happened there?

And if you havent heard of WoW, then you should still understand what the text box is.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'd suggest you do a virus scan ASAP and make sure you don't have any vulnerable sensitive data sitting around.

AVAST Free normally works well.

Ahh. I already scanned my computer and quarantined everything. Surprisingly large list. I was just wondering if anything like this had been heard of before.

And I guess I should tack on another issue. No use in starting another thread.

I use to use MSPaint alot. Just to pass the time. But it's become a problem, because everytime I open it, it won't close. It'll just say there isn't enough memory to complete the action.

I would show you a print screen, but I can't seem to get that working either.

I hate my laptop...:(

Back
Top Bottom