ofdbpogg.exe

jetman4

Beta member
i have this program that starts on bootup. the program is in windows/system. it was created about a week ago. it runs in the background, making a mouse click noise often even when your not doing anything. while observing the processes running in the backround, ofdbpogg.exe will come for a second or two and quit. can't delete or rename it cuz windows is using it. it dosnt show up on ctrl/alt/del, just runs in the background and pops up often especially when opening ie and moving to new sites on the internet. avant antivirus nor lavasoft ad-aware pick it up. ive tried a few other programs with no help. what in the world is this thing??? i feel this is some type of spyware of the nastiest kind. if push comes to shove, i'll just have to reformat. but would greatly appreciate some ideas

windows 98se

u can scan your computer from the net to see if it is spy ware if so search google for spyware removal tools be careful alot of them u can download then scan you computer but u have to then pay to remove it

hey go to start and type in msconfig
then go to start up
and uncheck it from starting up
then once you have done that delete from the registry and the file itself

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> MICROSOFT --> WINDOWS --> RUN, then right click on the file and delete it. also delete it from the folder.

Back
Top Bottom