Norton Internet Securiity

lhuser

Golden Master
When I bought my motherboard, it came with Norton Internet Security 2005...for 60 days period. Is it worth to use, because it used to do me good before!

i would def say NOOOOOOOOO i used it 4 a bit gave me nothing but s**t treats u like ur dumb and made my computer run so slowly even the start up took ages

i now realise y it came free ith my computer

to some up norton 2005 i would call it PONY!!!

i had great pleasure strapping mine to a firework man that was fun

lol

Norton should come with a warning on the front label: Install at your own risk... with a big skull and crossbones
No, it's not worth your time. Any free program is better than Norton.
It'll use resources, that you'll need for other things.... like surfing the Web.

I've been using NIS 2005 for 9 months and it works great for me. I've used Norton NIS for 4 years.............No problems and it's caught numerous virus's and attacks. I use several other Norton applications(Ghost, Partition magic, etc) and I"ve had NO problems with any of them.
I have friends that have been nailed using either Zone alarm or AVG while I'm smiling all the way.
IMHO NIS is getting a bad rap............

it is prob really good software

i jus didnt like the way it runs didnt suit me

I used Norton and didn't like it. Then I used McAfee and it was OK but when my year subscription ended I started using AVG for free. Along with Ad-Aware I haven't had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom