Need help with spyware blah blah blah

bearhead27

Beta member
Hi guys, new to the site, so my pc has been pretty fast for my standards when i bought it, had the 1 year webroot security, had no problems pc was alwayssss fast. My one year went up about 2 months ago and Its so slow, everything takes forever to load. I checked my task mananger today. explorer.exe was clocked at 1,578,900k of memory. I'm pretty basic on computers but i know this is way to much. I use Search & Destroy every 2 days to clean it up, but it doesnt get everything. please help, I miss the good ol days.

Hi bearhead27, Welcome to the forum. I use AVG free and every day I do a full computer scan. I CCleaner just before I turn my computer off and get rid of all of the temp files and registry errors. I also use adaware occasionally (2-4 weeks) This keeps my computer running with no errors and as fast as it was the day it was bought. Sorry if this didn't help.

Its all coming back clean, but i have a virus of some sorts, My pc randomly plays things thru the speakes. I cant change my background also

Back
Top Bottom