Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-18-2005, 10:18 PM   #11
Baseband Member
Send a message via AIM to trigger Send a message via Yahoo to trigger
Default Re: need help please

explorer dude right click it and go through the properties theres your settings ever thot of useing other software that the server nor the firewall recodnises thats what i do at school i use fire fox like i sead on another forum and Trillian and hell works great. look i'm not tring to advertise it's just that these are the only programes besides netscape and some others to bypass the server and firewall setting.

trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 03:25 AM   #12
Default Re: need help please

you may find they are blocked because they are chat and email so the only way to solve this problem is to get a direct connection to the internet or if you want admion rights crack the sam file.go to run and type %systemroot%/system32/config and the sam should be in there now all you have to google is how to crack sam file and you may or may not have admin username and pass or you could just do some shoulder surfing over the admin or 1 final thing you could install a keylogger on the admins computer its quite risky and could get dopne doubtful but could

boz4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #13
Beta Member
Red face

Try going on one of these browser-based proxies. Ultrareach Ultrareach mirror Dynaweb
Does that help?

Phont is offline   Reply With Quote