Need Administrator Password

lankygiant16

Baseband Member
So my gf got in a fight with her sister a few days ago, and her sister was being a....well...you can guess...and her sister changed the Administrator password. Is there any way to hack this password? Or is the only solution to get the password to reformat?

probably the easiest way out of this is just to get your gf to apologise with her sister and make up and then get her to tell her the password.

Yes there is a way you can get the password back, many in fact. Question answered. Nobody should provide methods of recovering this password because...

Reasoning:
New member (2 posts) as of 9/20/06 and asking for "password recovery" help.
We do not know the circumstances or if the situation he provided us is true
Other people could use the thread for miscellaneous stuff.

RewtGuy said:
Yes there is a way you can get the password back, many in fact. Question answered. Nobody should provide methods of recovering this password because...

Reasoning:
New member (2 posts) as of 9/20/06 and asking for "password recovery" help.
We do not know the circumstances or if the situation he provided us is true
Other people could use the thread for miscellaneous stuff.

well what if i could get a moderator to approve it (because i know one, and hes talked to my gf before) then someone could PM me?
.....And a reply to the 2nd post....no her sister isnt like that. When i say b%&#$ i mean she is a total one. She thinks shes sooo cool that she doesnt have to respect anyone, and shes the queen and all that crap.....

I recomend you to read this article, and I use EBCD to reset passwords, and ophcrack to crack them.

lankygiant16 said:
So my gf got in a fight with her sister a few days ago, and her sister was being a....well...you can guess...and her sister changed the Administrator password. Is there any way to hack this password? Or is the only solution to get the password to reformat?
Rule 11[a]; "Do not ask for, or offer activation codes for software".

Thread Closed​

Reopened.

He is not asking for activation codes for anything. A password is totally different to an activation code.

Back
Top Bottom