Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
Site Team
Default Re: My Old Virus Story

Most have missed the point. This is a thread started as a memorial to a friend. A good memory of time spent together. Lets leave it at that.

Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
Old 10-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
In Runtime

Thank You!

I hope that the world runs out of oil today so we can build a world free of hate and greed and money. Build one based on love and respect for all forms of life.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
Daemon Poster

Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I have no irrational fear or lack of understanding on this subject.....I made my comment & stand by it and I do not need your permission to reply to posts.

I do not think this forum promotes the subject of how to hack or how to write viruses, maybe a Mod or Admin might clarify this.
No, but what you clearly lack is an elementary understanding of basic English. I never said you needed my permission, I said if you truly "could not be bothered with [his] type", then you need not reply. And yet you did. And yet again. Proving my point.

And perhaps you should read the title of the sub-forum you are posting in. Security & Hacking. That being said, this is my last post on this forum, so you need not reply. (ask your English teacher if you do not understand "need not") However, knowing you, you will anyway.

Laptop: Dell XPS 17 | i5-2450M @ 2.5GHz | 6144MB RAM | GeForce GT 550M
HAF 932 Advanced | i5-3750k @ 4.4GHz | CORSAIR H100 | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 @ 1600 | MUSHKIN 240GB SSD | WD 500GB 7200RPM HDD
Closed Thread