Msn Virus

sniperNZSAS

Solid State Member
i need help. the other day i was on msn and i was sent a url link from a friend of mine. when i clicked the link it downloaded a virus into my computer and this virus got automatically forwarded to all my online contacts in the same way it was sent to me. straight away it took out my antivirus ( trend micro ), i also know it takes out norton and AVG ( my other friends got the virus and these are the anti viruses they were using ). it also disabled the windows security centre and i cannot open some windows operations like msconfig. please help me! wot can i do! there is nothing on the internet about it thats recent. the only thing i can find is one that came out in may. im suspecting its a variation. any help will me much apreciated.

thanks for the help, ill try that free one. um for some reason my anti viruses wont run in safe mode. but ive run my other scanners ( adaware and spybot ) but they didnt find anything interesting, just a couple of cockies.

ok im not sure if its the virus doing this or just my internet sux but that url doesnt show up. it says its not avalible. i did a google search for it, and a few sites came up but for some reason most are not avalible. hmmm. do u think this is somethin 2 do wif the virus wanting to protect itself or have i got my settings wrong?

i just downloaded one called stop-sign. its found 1 virus, but i know of to viruses in my computer, posibly 3 and its missed them. the file names of them are smss.exe, csrss.exe if this helps

Back
Top Bottom