Microsoft Product Activation after Spybot, Malwarebytes, and AVG Search

Warren1

In Runtime
Someone in my family had a very very slow computer that they asked me to fix. I did several searches with Spybot, Malwarebytes, and AVG which turned up a boatload of viruses like Backdoor.Trojan and others. I successfully got rid of all these viruses and cleaned up the computer with CCleaner. However, the next day when they turned it on Microsoft requested the Product Activation Key. I think they removed the Tag with the key on it, so did Malwarebytes or Spybot mess something up and how do I fix it without reformatting their computer.

Download a program called 'Magic Jelly Bean' It tells you your Serial that is used on the computer and just enter that in the activation part. If that doesn't work you can call the microsoft center and give them the code that is presented when you click Activate by phone and they will tell you one that activates it.

Ok I have to try the second one because when I try to load Windows it will say Windows cannot allow you to log in until you activate your computer or something like that.

Ok I just saw their computer again and they had their product key inside an actual folder (not a computer one) and I reactivated their computer. Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom