mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jac006 said:
nah. you cant really use both. if you have an older version of either, you might be able to. but not with the newer. your comp with be sloooooooooooooooowwwww.
why not? i use both, mcafee & norton. i just hate norton fire wall, peice of crap to me.

how new is your norton? and your mcafee? i personally use norton 2005, really good, so there really is no need to use both programs. stick with norton. mcafee = sux.

I'm partial to Norton too. My motherboard came bundled with Norton Internet Security 2005, yeah!!!! Now I don't have to buy a new version. It's got the Spam, Firewall, Antivirus, Parental Control protection, Ad block, and what else? All the internet protection stuff.

Norton 2005 antivirus, Mcafee 2004 firewall, it's on my Centrino Dell lap-top, 512mb ram 60gb hardrive. Works perfectly =)

why isn't it good to use a firewall & an antivirus eh?
my result= norton + Mcafee= :D

sorry man
norton is the way to go. sux that you think that way. ah well.

it works! & i don't reale have a choice, norton firewall slowed down my lap-top completly & my internet couldn't find a server @_@

symantec is a good company, (makers of norton) norton is a memory hog when you scan your system but what anti-virus isn't? avg has become popular but isn't as efficent as norton.

it's not good to judge a program on one person's experiance. mcafee may have messed up on one person's computer, but it doesn't mean it's horrible.

for example Scrapsy used norton firewall and it messed up his computer (probably because he set it up wrong?) i used it a while back and it worked fine.

that's my two cents worth

well put! i like mcafee & norton so yah..
except for one problem: i'm a girl! oh wait, i'm a boy ^^

yeah. well, im not sexist but yeah. ok whatever floats yur boat, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom