mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000+ views baby. so its all agreed taht NAV is the best out there? or do we still have epoplet aht think otehr wise?

Ok, bringing a thread from the grave.

Fast forward 5 years.....

How does Norton Internet Security 2010 compare with other Internet Security Suites out there?

I heard their 07 & 08 versions are crap (resource hogs). But how's the 2010 version?

I'm thinking about either BitDefender's Internet Security vs Norton's Internet Security (both 2010 versions).

Or do you guys recommend something else?

I will go with the Avira only. It has created a big difference for me. I have never need to format my PC after installing this one. It has a huge difference than others. It use the same search engine in free edition as in the professional edition. So I used to prefer this for free users. If you can go with the paid ones than you may go with GData. It is German security suite totally working and also topped in the AV list in 2007 and 2009 (dunno about 2010). Also wanna say that only one thing is not important in the scenario of computer security. If you wanna go for the better protection than you should also try malewarebytes+comodo firewall with AV. These are also best in their category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom