mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but let me tell yoe, ive been into graphic desgin for the past few months, and let me tell, no matter what software you use in windows, mac will always be better. it just will. i cant believe how much the difference is between the two OS. whew!

Norton is one of the most secure, efficient and professional virus scanners out there. I have Norton Anti-virus Corporate Edition. It is very expensive (get the home edition) but my uni gave me the corporate edition for free. Norton is far better then any other one out there including all the free ones like AVG or paid ones like McAfee.

I got the corporate edition. :) I do believe in anti-virus for home computers. My brother's computer is why I believe that. It had eight viruses on it.

Giancarlo said:
Norton is one of the most secure, efficient and professional virus scanners out there. I have Norton Anti-virus Corporate Edition. It is very expensive (get the home edition) but my uni gave me the corporate edition for free. Norton is far better then any other one out there including all the free ones like AVG or paid ones like McAfee.

I love how this guy is so correct :D I would like to see Dynamix be as smart as this guy!!!!

Haha! 8 Viruses! Wow... I don't think I've ever seen a computer with 8 Viruses. I'm just far too clean :p Trust the Microsoft, the Microsoft is good, the Microsoft is pure.

Lol; you can't really compare Dynamix and Giancarlo. Its like... erm... I can't think of a comparison that anybody would understand... lol. I can't think of a comparison but its not a very fair one on Dynamix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom